7.5 ounces vegan semi-sweet or dark chocolate, chopped
1 cup full fat coconut milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
After weighing the amount needed in the recipe, chop the chocolate into small, evenly sized pieces:
1. Place the chopped chocoate in a deep heat proof bowl.
2. Heat the coconut milk in a pan or microwave until it just starts to boil around the edges.
3. Pour the hot coconut milk over the chocolate, making sure all of the chocolate is submerged. Then let it sit, undisturbed for two minutes.
4. After two minutes, stir the mixture rapidly with a small whisk, in one direction, until all of the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth and shiny.
5. Add the vanilla and stir it in.
Let the ganache cool to room temperature before you dip the pops.
Store in the refrigerator for a few days. Warm on top of a double boiler over just simmered (not hot) water, while gently stirring.
No tags were found.