Recipe by CYNDI65, Premium Member © 2009 Sarah Phillips CraftyBaking.com
Brownies and photo by CYNDI65 © Sarah Phillips
Sooooo easy to make and so good. This is the recipe....
COOKIE RECIPE HELP
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt
6 oz chocolate chips
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1. Position an oven shelf to the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9- x 13- inch baking pan. Set aside.
2. Mix cracker crumbs, baking powder, salt and chips together.
3. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well. You will have to work quickly because it gets thick and can be hard to mix easily.
4. Spread mixture into the prepared pan.
5. Bake for 30 min. Do not underbake or overbake!
6. Let cool in pan on a wire cake rack for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
Store covered at room temperature for a few days. Freeze for a month or more.