Recipe by Squirrelly Cakes, Premium Member © 2006 Sarah Phillips CraftyBaking.com
This marvelous cheesecake is unbaked and then served frozen. It has a wonderful pronounced mocha flavor.
CHEESECAKE RECIPE HELP
1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cups of graham wafer crumbs
1/4 cup white granulated sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder, Dutch-processed or Natural
1 tablespoon instant espresso coffee or instant coffee granules
1 tablespoon warm water
one, 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened; preferably Philadelphia brand
11 ounces of sweetened condensed milk
2/3 cup chocolate flavored syrup; Hershey's brand
1 cup of whipping cream or 1 package of whipped topping prepared, Dream Whip for example
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in crumbs, cocoa and sugar. Reserve 1/2 cup of the crumbs and press the rest into an ungreased, 9- inch springform pan.
1. In a small dish, dissolve coffee in warm tap water. Set aside.
2. With a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese on medium until fluffy.
3. Beat in milk, chocolate syrup, and dissolved coffee to cream cheese mixture. Mix until incorporated.
4. Whip cream until stiff or make packaged topping. Fold into cream cheese batter.
5. Spoon cream cheese filling into cheesecake crust. Scatter reserved crumbs over the top. Freeze until hard.
Wrap well with plastic wrap once frozen.
You can cut a piece or two to serve and pop the rest back into the freezer.
Store in the freezer for a month.