If you had to make a list of everyone’s favorite foods, it’s a safe bet that pizza and brownies would both make that list. So what could be better than combining the two to create a truly mind-blowing dessert: Cacao Bliss Brownie Pizza.
In addition to being probably the coolest dessert ever, this brownie pizza is also gluten free and healthy! Almond flour, coconut sugar, eggs, and butter make up the base of this guilt-free treat with sweetened Greek yogurt and a mixture of fresh fruits as toppings.
But the best part? Instead of using regular cocoa you get at the store, this recipe uses Earth Echo’s Cacao Bliss, which combines raw cacao with nine other superfoods to create a decadent chocolatey blend that actually nourishes your body!
The powerful ingredients in Cacao Bliss helps keep you satiated, improves digestion, dissolves stubborn fat, soothes occasional anxiety and stress, and even gives you natural energy, mental clarity! Bet your regular store-bought brownie mix can’t do all that! *
Give the recipe below a try and see how indulgent a healthy brownie can actually be!
Cacao Bliss Brownie Pizza
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 scoops Cacao Bliss
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups mixed fruits, chopped if needed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9-inch round cake pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the almond flour, coconut sugar, Cacao Bliss, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the room temperature butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix on medium-high until light and fluffy. Add in the dry ingredients, a little at a time, mixing thoroughly to combine.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared cake pan. Bake the brownie for 25 minutes, until the edges are beginning to brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool for 20-30 minutes.
- To make the topping, place a strainer over a large bowl. Line the strainer with a clean cotton kitchen towel. Scoop the Greek yogurt into the towel. Gather up the ends of the towel and gently squeeze the yogurt to remove excess liquid. This helps thicken the yogurt and keeps it from making the brownie soggy.
- Transfer the strained yogurt to a bowl and add maple syrup and vanilla. Mix to combine.
- Prepare the fruit by washing, peeling, and chopping into bite size pieces, as needed.
- Once the brownie has cooled, spread the prepared yogurt evenly over the top. Add fresh fruit and drizzle with additional maple syrup, if desired. Slice the brownie pizza and enjoy!
By swapping out the fruit you use, this brownie pizza can go from summer barbecues to holiday parties in a snap! Be sure to grab your bag of Cacao Bliss through the link below so you can give this recipe a try!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.