Copyright © 2000 Sarah Phillips CraftyBaking.com All rights reserved.
Decorating with chocolate can be fun. We show you how to create your own Chocolate Heart Topper. We use this how to baking technique with our Loving Cups recipe. Make several extra hearts, to allow for breakage.
HOW TO TIPS:
1. Cover a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
2. Melt about a 1/2 cup of red candy melts, according to package directions. I melted them in the microwave.
3. Place melted candy melts in a zip-top sandwich bag and push it to one corner of the bag.
4. Snip a small hole, in the corner of the bag, with a pair of clean scissors.
Pipe six squiggle hearts on the parchment-lined sheet by first making the outline of the heart, and then making free-form squiggles from one side of the heart to the other.
5. Place sheet in the refrigerator to harden the candy melts. But do not store there; store at room temperature until needed.
6. Add topper to your dessert, and serve. This creamy and delicious dessert will win your sweeties heart for sure!